The project taking place between September 2012 and May 2013 with the support of the Terakki Foundation (and the Terakki Foundation Schools) aimed to bring together different the teachers of differing branches and levels during the course of the academic year to discuss and create example activities relating to discrimination.
- To discuss and debate social issues at seminars with teachers and academics from different disciplines.
- For said teachers to develop lesson modules relevant to these issues that could affect educational methods.
- To prepare a pamphlet including these modules.
- To share these modules on different platforms with the educators of Turkey.
- To report the qualitative results of this project’s research.